Osteo Px (90 Vegi Caps)
- Supports osteocalcin activity, arterial health, optimal calcium metabolism and bone health.
- Contains the most MK7 per capsule (120 mcg) currently available
- Take 3 per day for optimal dosing
- K2 and vitamin D3 work hand in hand to upregulate osteocalcin activity and prevent osteoporosis
- K2 as MK7 supports arterial health and prevents arterial calcium deposits
- Provides balanced vitamin A, D3 and K2 to direct calcium to bones, not vessels
- Boron and magnesium are required for strong, dense bones
Osteo Px contains 360 mcg of Vitamin K2 as MK7 for optimal bone health. Osteocalcin, a calcium binding protein in the blood, acts as a biochemical marker for bone formation. Osteocalcin relies on vitamins D3 and K2, specifically in the form of MK4 or MK7. These nutrients support healthy bone metabolism via their supportive relationship with osteocalcin and calcium.
Because Vitamin K2 isn’t stored in the body like other lipid soluble vitamins, it requires daily dosing for optimal bone metabolism. K2 is available in supplement form as MK4 and MK7. MK4 is less ideal because it has a short half-life, so therefore requires multiple doses throughout the day. MK7 is the more bioavailable and active form of K2 which can be dosed once daily, making it the superior form of vitamin K2.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Capsule|
|Vitamin A (all trans retinyl palmitate)||500 IU|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU|
|Magnesium Citrate (as magnesium citrate)||25 mg|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||700 mcg|
|Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone MK-7)||120 mcg|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.