Biome Px/ Berberine GS Px (60 Vegi Caps)
- Berberine GS Px contains goldenseal and berberine to support the microbiome by favoring the healthy bacteria naturally present in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supports a healthy gut microbiome
- Inhibits division of non-native bacteria
- Interrupts biofilm stability
- Activates AMPK
- Supports healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Supports healthy cardiovascular actions
Berberine GS Px contains goldenseal and berberine, an active alkaloid compound that can be sourced from a wide variety of medicinal plants.
Berberine has been shown to support the microbiome by favoring the healthy bacteria naturally present in the gastrointestinal tract. It also inhibits division of non-native bacteria, and research indicates that berberine can interrupt biofilm stability.
Berberine supports short chain fatty acid (SCFA)- producing bacteria. SCFA are an energy source for large intestine epithelial cells, and have a positive effect on immune and inflammatory function.
In addition to microbiome activities, berberine also activates AMPK, supports healthy blood sugar metabolism, and supports healthy cardiovascular actions.
- This formula contains the first US cultivated, certified organic goldenseal standardized to 5% berberine, combined with naturally sourced 97% berberine extract. This combination offers a synergistic effect for optimal bioavailability of phytocompounds.
- Berberine GS Px supports a healthy gut microbiome, which in turn can more efficiently convert berberine into dihydroberberine, a form which is absorbed in the intestinal tract five times more efficiently.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Capsule|
|Goldenseal, Certified Organic (Hydrastis canadensis) 3% Berberine||300 mg|
|Berberine (Amur Cork Tree) 97% Berberine||200 mg|
|Minimum BioMarker Per Dose|
|Organic Herbs are Certified Organic|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.