ADR Px L-BP Syrup (4 oz)
- Maintains healthy blood pressure already in normal range.
- Promotes maintenance of healthy cortisol levels, thus optimizing adrenal function.
- Same nutritional profile as ADR Px L-BP capsules in a syrup.
- Easy administration: 1/8 to 1 teaspoon in the morning and afternoon.
- Adrenal Support
- Cortisol Support
- Combats Occasional Fatigue
The ADR Px L-BP Syrup and the ADR Px L-BP Capsules contain a highly concentrated form of Glycyrrhiza (licorice). Licorice supports the maintenance of healthy cortisol and aldosterone levels and is traditionally used to help maintain healthy adrenal glands and a healthy liver.
ADR Px L-BP Syrup can be easily titrated for a smaller serving size and may be preferred by those who dislike or cannot tolerate pills. The syrup may be used as is, prepared with hot water to make a tea, or diluted with sparkling mineral water to make a refreshing cold beverage. For people who do not like the taste of licorice, the capsule is recommended over the syrup.
ADR Px L-BP Syrup has a lower concentration of glycyrrhizic acid at 70 mg per serving versus the capsule dosage.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||40 mg|
|Licorice root extract 4:1 (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||735 mg|
|Eleuthero root Extract, Certified Organic (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 0.8% Eleutherosides||380 mg|
|Hawthorn berry extract 12:1, Certified Organic (Craetagus oxyacanthus)||255 mg|
|Alfalfa Powder, Certified Organic (Medicago sativa)||140 mg|
|Minimum BioMarker Per Dose|
|Eleutherosides B & E||2.4 mg|
|Organic Herbs are Certified Organic|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.