Ubiquinol 100 mg - 60 caps
Regular price $29.00 USD
Regular price Retail Price: $55.00 USD
Sale price Practitioner Price: $29.00 USDUnit price per
- Ubiquinol is the naturally occurring, reduced form of CoQ10.
- A powerful antioxidant, it is a critical component of mitochondrial energy production.
- Studies suggest it has increased bioavailability as compared to oxidized CoQ10 (ubiquinone). Which Form of CoQ10 Is More Bioavailable — Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol?
- Supports Mitochondrial and Cardiovascular Function
View full details
Ubiquinol is the reduced form of the vital compound CoQ10 and accounts for 80% of the CoQ10 found naturally in the human body. It protects cells from oxidative stress, while sparing and recycling other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. Studies suggest that ubiquinol (reduced) is better absorbed than ubiquinone (oxidized). This data supports the hypothesis that ubiquinol may have a higher bioavailability, which means it could potentially be effective at a lower dose when compared to ubiquinone. It is believed that ubiquinol provides all the benefits attributed to conventional CoQ10, including the optimization of energy levels as well as heart, lung, and kidney health.
|Ingredients||Amount Per Capsule|
Ingredient Science: Coenzyme Q Monograph
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian softgel (vegetable starch), vegetable oil, beeswax, Non-GMO Lecithin
This product is free of GMO, Gluten, wheat, saturated fats, sugar, dairy, yeast, and corn.
Cardiovascular Metabolism and Heart
This naturally occurring, bioavailable, reduced form of CoQ10 supports healthy heart, lungs, kidney and cellular energy production.
Serving Size: 1
Servings Per Container: 60
Suggested Use: 1 vegi-softgel daily,or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Can be taken with or without food.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.